Help the Homeless Stay Warm During this Holiday Season

What is a season that is supposed to be filled with love, joy, and happiness can be a season of cold and sad times of those that have been struck by the sadness of poverty. During the happy times of the Christmas season, people should not have to worry about making it through the night because they are simply not warm enough.

There are many organizations, clubs, churches, and community that are already working hard to give back to the less fortunate in their community and creating opportunities for those that never thought they would get a second chance.

Second chances are important, and we are here to help you hand those out to as many people as you can.

Warmth is One Order Away

An average of 552,000 people experienced homelessness in the 2018 year. From this large number, 67% were individual youth under 25 and US Veterans, while the other 33% were families with small children.

Homelessness does not start or end at a certain age. It does not depend explicitly on people’s past, but simply their current situation. Children have no say in having a roof over their head, instead they live in the conditions they were given.

To combat the cold this winter, keep the youth and adults of your community warm with our wide range of products chosen specifically to help those in need. We offer bulk gloves, wholesale beanies, bulk socks, wholesale scarfs, and warm blankets.

The need is for more than just winter items as well and we have the solution. You can choose from our wide range of hygiene kits that are designed for youth, adults, men, and women. Help those in need stay clean and give them the confidence they need to continue working towards their second chance.

Make it a Family Tradition

This holiday season add to your long list of family traditions and go to your local Salvation Army with goodies in tow and brighten the faces of many people who are less fortunate.

This can be a fun way to get your kids and other youth involved in the community and show them that everyone deserves that second chance. Teach life lessons during the winter months and make a difference in so many people’s lives.

A Season of Giving

You may not be building a roof over even one person’s head this winter, but you can save lives by simply giving the gift of warmth. Every year, about 1,330 people die due to exposure in harsh climates, other death occur from different health-related illnesses that are simply caught through lack of good hygiene.

This is where we step in to make your season of giving simple and affordable. You can find all winter items that you are looking to donate on our website in wholesale quantities so that your dollar goes further than purchasing retail.

With all the items you need this winter season a click away, begin your season of giving today in the most meaningful way.

BulkCharityDonationEventsGiveawayHomelessHomeless careNon profitSchoolWholesale